Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
06-26-2017, 06:42 AM
Regulus Anatolii Adravendi

Regulus smiled, nodding at Domari’s words. ” Always a good idea. In Celestial, and in general, I do encourage not holding blows so much that you don’t learn from mistakes because you couldn’t feel the results. However, spars among pack members shouldn’t result in lasting scarring or injuries. And each spar should have a witness that can vouch for the winner. That way, we know we’re getting wolves who are rising through the ranks honestly.”

He listened with growing approval to Domari’s answers to his first quiz, and by the time he answered the healing question, Regulus was contented. “All are correct answers in their own way. I was thinking of the spine, the side of the stomach, and the hind leg, but your answers are also very correct. There is a plus side to learning healing; you know where the most damage can be dealt to end a fight and get away quickly, and you know how to heal those same wounds on your friends and pack mates.”

He smiled, rising and turning away to angle along the border, though his posture was invitational toward the young male. “Welcome to Celestial, Domari. You’ve passed my initial test. I’ll see how you do in sparring at a later date, but I have a feeling I’ll come away pleased.” He took a few strides before adding, “We have no high ranking wolves. I hope you’ll strive to help change that.”

He grinned at the fellow.

[Image: T8yHvja.png]