Zephyr I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
06-26-2017, 02:28 PM
Zephyr's own expression lightened. While his demeanor had initially been playful, his smile seemed more natural now - he marveled at how young he felt around her. Everything was simply easier in her presence, despite his age, despite all they had gone through together. How he might dream of leaving her now was beyond him. Maybe he was weak, and it was likely he was foolish too; but he was growing more comfortable in his foolishness so long as she was around again.

He watched as she turned to him a bit where she remained perched, leaning down to nibble the fur of his cheek lightly. He found his tail wagging gently behind him, swishing through the tall grasses that surrounded them. "I do have a craving for something in particular, now that I think of it," he commented after a moment of careful thought, his eyes gleaming mischievously. "But.. it's a secret. And you have to follow me first." He bowed slightly, looking almost like he was readying himself to play, before nipping at her flank again and turning to go, beckoning her to follow.

"Talk" "You" Think