Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
06-26-2017, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2017, 06:06 PM by Faite.)

Faite returned the polite dip of the other wolf's head with a small nod of her own. He returned her greeting and Faite looked him over again as she tried to figure out who he was. For the life of her she couldn't though. Thankfully enough he jumped right into an explanation as to why he was here and she listened intently. His reason for coming made sense and honestly Faite felt a little disappointed with herself that she hadn't gone to scout out any of the other packs sooner. There was Abaven, which Regulus had been to before, and Fiori had also been a long standing pack for quite a while. She would have been to visit both of them if she hadn't found her time occupied with other things.

The bit about family made her smile. The Adravendi's seemed to be all over the place and ever growing. She waited patiently until after he'd introduced himself before she decided to speak. "It's nice to meet you Leo, I'm Faite. I'm one of Surreal and Falk's eldest daughters." She hoped that was enough to spark some recognition. While most of her siblings might not have been known she imagined Surreal's name would be easily recognizable to most of the older kin. "I've honestly thought about visiting Fiori on multiple occasions, but it seems as though there's always some distraction that sets me off course. It's nice to finally get the opportunity though."

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]