gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - LesbianBeeventVolcano
06-26-2017, 07:30 PM
IF I HAD A HEART I COULD LOVE YOU
A practice spar sounded nice. She'd been inclined more than once to seek someone out for a spar, but scuffling with a stranger could be dangerous. This was definitely a safer way to get some practice, in a setting she knew wouldn't get her killed or maimed. Even if she met wolves who insisted they merely wanted a fair fight, could she really be sure? At least she was certain Valdis didn't intend on harming her; if that was her goal, she'd had ample opportunity by now. "Sounds like a plan," she agreed readily, beaming in her direction now.

She followed the other woman's lead, backing up slightly to create some space between them. "I don't know much at all," Ásvor admitted cautiously. Still, defenses sounded easy enough, right? Her expression brightened at Valdis' words, glad she couldn't see the way her face grew suddenly heated at her words. Did she actually find her pretty, or was she merely being silly? Valdis didn't strike her as the kind to say things she didn't mean, but she shook her head and pushed the thought from her mind.

Thinking for a moment, she shifted to spread her limbs a bit more evenly, bowing slightly at the joint. Meanwhile, she ducked her head down, pushing up her scruff slightly. "Nor would I want to scar yours," she admitted, hunkering down further just a bit. "Not that I'd have even a chance against you. How are my defenses?" She eyed Valdis, truly wondering, certain she was missing something.

IF I HAD A VOICE I WOULD SING