gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
06-26-2017, 08:33 PM

I GOT RAGE EVERY DAY; ON THE INSIDE

Anamalech emerged gasping for air, and for the briefest moment Kaine worried they may have been mistaken about how long she could hold her breath. Lips pulled tight in a grimace of apology. However, once she spoke, the deity knew that all was well. She missed her dearest sibling, and she said as much. Had the skin of their cheeks been visible, they would have been beet red. Anamalech spoke the truth, their siblings were too stern and formal to have fun quite as they did. Kaine cared deeply for their siblings, and delighted in making them happy. Anamalech punched through the water with a forepaw, shoving a tiny wave of water into their face. The droplets beaded against the hair of their muzzle and forced their eyes shut. A choked noise of surprise shoved itself from their maw.

"I wish I could be modest and deny that, but I know you're right." They replied, grinning broadly once their eyes were cleared of the water. Anamalech was smart, she rarely misspoke or was proven wrong. This was no exception.

"Now, my lovely sister, I think you should reintroduce me to our lovely family. I want to see Pyr's little gremlins." Rumbling vocals would announce. The day would only get hotter, and it seemed like a good idea to get their sister out of the sun's rays before she turned red. Some shade was in order. Though, as that damned beaver poked its snout out of its dam, Kaine was reminded of their hunger. They gestured with their snout to the beast, hoping to quietly draw her attention to it.

"How about you sit in the shade, and let me treat you to a meal?"

"speech"

ALL I DO IS SIT AROUND AND KILL TIME