size
Small
build
Light
player
06-26-2017, 09:33 PM
the colors of my life
are painted in black and white

Dragon answered and her ears twitched at the sound thumping against the earth. A soft smile pulled along her face as she listened to the tell-tale sign that he was at least somewhat pleased to see her. She still didn't scent his companion so she decided that the jaguar wasn't coming. At least Nox wouldn't be disappointed later to hear that she'd missed out on another opportunity to acquaintance herself with the other beast.

Dragon didn't beat around the bush as he reassured her that his companion helped out with things. At least he had some help, even if it wasn't from a second in command. She still couldn't help but feel the twinge of guilt at pulling him away from his duties, but she was doing her best to snuff it out. After all he'd admitted he'd been wrapping up anyways and yet her first question still sounded so silly in her head for her to be bothering him with it. It was too late to take it back though and she took some comfort in knowing that she'd at least get a better idea of what the alpha was like.

"Well I guess I should start off with the easiest question. Is the weather here backwards? I've noticed that it's different than Boreas' lands and I've never encountered anything like it." After all the first parts of her life were spent in the far north surrounded by ice and freezing cold most of the year. It was something she remembered easily and she hadn't gotten used to feeling the full weather pattern until she'd moved to Myriad. After finally enjoying the fullest extent of the seasons in the way that she was accustomed to, Auster's lands were more than a surprise. It was almost unnerving how it seemed to be the polar opposite of the northern lands.

[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.