Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-27-2017, 12:28 AM

Kharn studied her face for a reaction to his rather embarrassing display. Other than the slight change of her nostrils as she inhaled (he was fairly certain he saw the muscles of her jaw clench too) she didn't react much which was a relief. He wasn't too keen on scaring her off. Dragon would probably find the situation half funny and yet half disappointing. She was a healer after all and even though they'd gotten a few more he imagined that having her around would still be important. After all you could never have too many mages around.

He listened as she explained she seemed to be doing well. He inwardly cringed about the weather topic - that was probably a bad topic to start off with, but it wasn't often he found himself in the company of females. Actually now that he thought about it, he didn't often find himself in the company of anyone really unless it was required of him. Pack meetings and the occasional run in with someone else and that was it. Other than that he kept to himself.

"Well the season should be changing soon. Hopefully we'll get some cooler weather."

Now her itch to explore was something he could relate to. He was grateful for the topic change to something easier. He'd recently gotten to go back to Boreas for a time to tail Sterling and had even gotten to explore a bit past the territories they'd traveled through. He'd ran into someone unexpected, but it'd been a nice change from Auster's arid lands.

"Well if you ever want to get out of Talis for a while I'd be happy to explore with you. There's still a lot of Auster that I haven't gotten to see yet."

Walk, "Talk" Think

Warning: Most of Kharnage's posts are rated M for mature language.
[Image: pQOAuA2.png]
[Image: 0GsPiXm.png]