Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-27-2017, 10:15 PM

A soft bark reached the female’s ears and she pulled her muzzle away from the water. Stopping herself from drinking too much because she knew that was possible. Faine moved and looked around before her eyes locked on a female who was around the same size as her. She was oddly familiar too and she had to think a little bit to try and think about who she was.

Oh! It was one of the younger wolves who she noticed at one of the Talis meetings. She smelt of Talis too so surely she was a member. She offered a rather polite and friendly smile towards the younger one, who seemed to be beaming and curious. “Hello!” she greeted, “I’ve seen you around during a meeting in Talis,” she noted. Her stature was calm and welcoming, knowing that if it was time to bond with somebody else from Talis that she had to be kind and presentable.

“I’m Faine, I’m sort of new to Talis but I’m planning on becoming a mage for the pack.” she introduced herself. The other fae seemed pretty young so perhaps she was training to become something first before she had an official rank. Or maybe she was wrong and Dragon had already given her a rank. Either way, she wanted to know and to hopefully become friends with her because the more friends the better. Just by her general aura she seemed pretty nice anyways, and that seemed to apply to most wolves she had met in Talis. Dragon was pretty down to earth, and same with Kharnage.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: hQBYkJZ.png]
ᴏʜ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ.