Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
06-29-2017, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2017, 05:03 PM by Pyralis.)
I have Pyralis who is chaotic evil and just recently had a litter so she is super territorial and aggressive right now to anyone she doesn't perceive as family.

In terms of 'plucking' out the eye without leaving any surrounding scarring I could also offer Naudir who has a pair of ravens that could accomplish that task quite efficiently.  She is a neutral character but a very proud viking woman and she will pay back insults or defamation against her gods with blood.

I also have my lynx Natha who is a neutral evil char, thinks herself better than wolves, and is vain enough to get in a fight. She might be able to user her claws to damage the eye effectively, not sure about the plucking though unless she like scrambled it around a bit and let nature do its thing xD
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!