Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-29-2017, 10:27 PM

Ana hadn't missed the apologetic look he flashed her but she was far past it. She was resilient and it would take more than that to drown her. His embarrassment flew right over her head as she focused on the water droplets that cascaded down from his face from her latest assault. The noise he made afterwards was like music to her ears and another amused laugh fell past her lips. His words only caused a smirk to pull across her lips after the laugh had faded.

"I'm always right. You should know this by now." She said with a chuckle.

Ears flicked towards him as the topic changed. At the mention of introducing him to the gremlins and bring him to the rest of the family she smiled at him brightly. She wasn't sure how the rest of the family would react to seeing him, but surely it would only be good. After all so many of their family was migrating here. How long until they'd all gathered. She could picture many wonderful things once Amon was ready and she found her nerves buzzing with excitement. Though for now him catching lunch was definitely a much more enticing idea for the short term future.

"I'd be happy to. For now I think that beaver has met its last day." If she didn't have to lift a paw to hunt for herself then she certainly wouldn't pass up the opportunity for a free meal. She took his advice and pulled herself from the water before padding over to the closest tree and then shook herself. Once she was considerably less wet she looked back towards her sibling with a smug look waiting for him to catch them a meal.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: wVgAb8H.png]