gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-30-2017, 02:06 PM

When Faite mentioned that she was one of Surreal and Falk's eldest daughters he smiled a little and nodded. So she was indeed one of Regulus' littermates then! He knew they weren't directly related by blood, but that didn't matter to him. Anyone with the Adravendi name, and even some that didn't, were family in his mind. It certainly helped him feel more at ease and less up tight like he might have been meeting another alpha for the first time. He still wanted to make a good impression of course, but it made him feel like he could skip all the formal pleasantries.

He chuckled and nodded with understanding. "There's always something, isn't there? Between children and family and pack members... never a dull moment, that's for sure. I don't think I'd trade it for the world though." Sometimes he wished he had more freedom to explore and visit other family members and see more of the world. He certainly wouldn't have minded avoiding fighting Athena's son for the pack and kept from having these problems with his back later. At the end of the day though being able to keep Fiori going for so long was something he was proud of.

"Say, have you had any problems with intruders lately? Or anything strange happening? In all the years I've been over Fiori I've only had maybe one or two loners wander into the pack and even then it was usually by mistake. Just in the last couple of months I've had two males come into my pack and neither seem like innocent mistakes." His tone grew more serious as he spoke, but he was also just curious. Was this kind of thing happening in other places or just in his pack?

"Talk" "You" Think