size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Valentines 2020Trick 2019
06-30-2017, 04:59 PM

Bi-colored eyes looked up at her mom as she pouted, but when her mom spoke and offered an adventure later, she smiled and nodded. "Okay!" She wouldn't have minded if Rory wanted to tag along, after all, it was a lot more fun with someone to knock down (or try to). She sat down and waited for whoever momma was calling, and soon enough, a huge red thing came towards them. No, not a thing. A wolf! Her eyes widened as the male approached, and she could only stare in awe and surprise as the male told them he was their uncle Regulus. She was still speechless, but after Rory said his name, she then remembered she had a name too!

"Hi! I'm Kairi! You're big ya know? My daddy is big too! But not as red as you, me and Rory are red but not like that! Did you paint your fur? Or born like that? I wanna paint my daddy's fur, he has a lotta white so I think I can do it." She giggled. She always had the habit of talking a lot at once, but it was just the way she handled her energy. Seldom did she have simple or one worded answers like the others, no. She was too full of curiosity of others and for the world. Her tail smacked the ground repeatedly as it wagged, the girl too excited to have heard what her uncle said about someone's father.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Art