Naudir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-01-2017, 10:39 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2017, 10:40 AM by Naudir.)

Naudir loped easily through the knolls, her companions soaring above her as their keen eyes hunted for potential meals.  There were benefits to have ravens as her companions.  It was a symbiotic relationship tracing all the way back to the ancient days of the gods.  Balthazaar, her black raven, called out.  "Naudir!  There are some bison up ahead to the northwest… it would seem there is another wolf about."  Naudir nodded sharply, her brow furrowed. "Only one?"  What idiot would try to take out a bison by himself?  She was certain that Balthazaar was mistaken and that she was about to stumble upon a pack hunt if she did not correct her course but then Branwen, the leucistic raven, spoke. "Aye!  Though there seems to be a cat near him, a sizable one."  Balthazaar ruffled his feathers.  "Bleck!  cats."

"Silence Balthazaar!  Cats and wolves do not hunt together.  This could be an omen of the gods and we should definitely investigate."  She shifted her course and picked up her speed as both her ravens fell in position a few feet ahead of her, gliding shadows of light and dark.  The man was running at an incredible pace.  She eyed the odd pair of them.  "Are you hunting?  I have need of sustenance myself and I offer my skills and those of my ravens for a cut."