size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
07-01-2017, 01:38 PM
Tyranis

He wheeled around and looked at her wide-eyed. He hadn’t anticipated being found by anyone let alone a complete stranger. “M-My wha-?” He asked, his voice shrill and cautious. He turned the strangers words over in his head a few times and finally it all clicked. “S-She’s close by…” He said, almost as if he was warning her. “She’ll do something about it if you hurt me!” He declared, his soft fur standing on end in a feeble attempt to make himself look bigger and less vulnerable. In truth he doubted if his mother really would do anything if something happened to him. All she seemed to care about were Tempest and Derecho. He clenched his jaws as the thought passed through his mind, a look as if he had just eated something horribly bitter passing briefly over his features. Bass wouldn’t save him if something bad happened to him, maybe Pyre would but everyone else in Abaven seemed too busy with their own issues to care about him.

Speech

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic