Jade

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
07-01-2017, 01:56 PM
It took an an embarrassingly long time to realize that the scent wasn't of just any wolf, but of a packmate. Granted, she must've been fairly new, and Jade didn't always pay much attention at meetings - she'd never admit it, but most of the talking there sorta meshed together into a mess of words that went in one ear and out the other. Once she realized it was a fellow member, she found her smile growing, the speed of her tail wagging behind her growing slightly.

"Hey there," Jade greeted her, lips quirking up in a wider smile. "You do look a bit more familiar now." Maybe she ought to spend more time paying attention to the wolves in her pack. Oh well; that was a problem for later, not now. "Nice to meetcha though, Faine. I'm Jade." Her eyes sparkled with wonder as she gazed at the older woman.

She was training to be a mage, hmm? Healing had never really interested her, but her parents were both mostly hunters, so it wasn't that surprising she might not pick up healing. "That's neat! My parents are both.. Fangs," she said after a moment of consideration, making sure she remembered the name of the rank correctly. "I suppose that's what I'll train to do, also."  Fighting didn't sound like much fun either, so she supposed that was where her interests mainly lied. And exploring in general - but she wasn't sure she could help Talis out much with that skill.

Walk, "Talk" Think