Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
07-01-2017, 03:34 PM

Pyralis snorted as the seagull took off into the sky, squawking as it did so. Yea, she didn't think the bird would have the guts to poke at her. It occurred to her as she lay there that it wasn't entirely a bad way of hunting to lay about like a dead thing and let dumb birds and scavenger species come within wait of her jaws. If she'd had the motivation, and the area had been less sandy, she'd have stuck out her tongue and made a proper show of it.

Movement caught her attention and she lifted her head to see Skia approach. She grinned. "Ahhh yes, one of my many cousins. Skia, correct? Are you well?" The woman dipped her head in greeting and slid into the sand near Pyralis. Silence stretched between them but it didn't really bother her. Pyralis shifted and set her head across her forelegs, gazing patiently at her cousin. When the woman finally spoke Pyralis chuckled. "And I would help you with that endeavor, but fear not. I know you don't trust the mortal woman, but you should trust me. Mortal minds are fragile, if you bend and twist them in the right way you can program them to your specifications. This woman is well within my control."

Pyralis stretched again, lifting her upper body like a sphynx. "Besides, Amon and Seth and many of our family are nearby. They are well looked after. Have you had any luck finding suitors? It can be a tedious business."

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!