ardent

Whispers in the Wind (joining)

Sand Striker

gems
size
build
player
06-29-2013, 07:47 AM
Strikers eyes widened and his fur prickled as he caught the moment from the corner of his eye head snapping around to watch as the black dame moved to join her male counterpart, he did not like how easily the lady had approached them and he did a quick but thorough scan of the woods around them he supposed he should not be surprised after all this pack, if it was the right pack was prided for its subtlety and stealth, he only hoped he would receive the chance to learn how to move in such silence. The girls words made him smile slightly he had found the right pack and as she continued he bowed low to her as well. A slight look of guilt crossed his face as she mentioned his voice and he lowered his eyes giving a nod, then his ears stood up had she just said... he resisted the urge to smile like a pup but his tail swayed hopefully behind him. He could understand her point of view in many ways he shared it selfishness and disrespect both made a wolf less tolerable in his eyes and he nodded a few times to show he understood and agreed. But what could he offer? He sat for a moment before the two he had nothing but the skills he had learned on his own crude in comparison to this dames if her show of silence was any indicator.

Striker raised his gaze and struggled for a second before wheezing, ?My Lady, I have very little. My skills in hunting and fighting are self taught and are tested only by my survival, I can not heal the wounded and I am not a commander,? he gave a breathy huff that might have been a laugh, the truth was he had been told these things many times as he had grown in the pack of his birth and as he had travelled alone in the wilds, ?but what I do have I will give willingly my teeth and my claws,? he showed each as he said them mixing silent and voiced communication, ? shall be at you disposal and I will apply my mind to any task you set,? he did not mention the fact that muteness could be its own advantage that people who could not or would not talk where often considered dumb and that this assumption usually led to secrets being whispered within hearing this was something he kept to himself, though he was sure any wolf who looked spies would see its possibility.