Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-01-2017, 04:10 PM

By the time the two acquaintances had walked to the prairie he'd mentioned, Alarik had to admit that he was pretty hungry too. By now it was only a couple more hours until dawn. Normally this was the perfect time for Alarik to wake up and catch a hare or something for breakfast. Just thinking of a hare made his stomach speak up, grumbling softly. To be fair, he hadn't eaten at all yesterday, and usually he at least had a snack. He smirked as he glanced back at Pyralis. "Forgive me, I think I've worked up quite an appetite myself," he said. "Fortunately, we're here," Alarik announced as he stopped and threw a cursory glance at the hills of prairie grass stretched out before them. The snow was melting quite a bit here already, and snow could really only be seen in patches, mostly where the hills dipped low and turned into valleys.

He looked back at his hunting partner and waited to see if she had any suggestions. "Split up and see what tracks we can find? Or keep moving forward together and hope to run across something?" he asked. It was up to her. She seemed the type to like to take control in one way or another.

Hopefully they could find something big, a fat turkey or an elk. Something they could both feast on and maybe even store for later. Or they could just take the leftovers with them when at last they parted ways. Don't get ahead of yourself, Alarik thought. After all, they had to find something to hunt first.

"Talk" "You" Think