Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
07-01-2017, 08:52 PM

Pyralis was a vain and arrogant creature but she was an intelligent one. A mortal hunter would know more about hunting the prey of this world than she would and so she gave him the lead and listened with rapt attention. She filed much of the information away for her personal use later. Maybe she could take Amon hunting antelope later just to show off. Alarik started to lay out the plan and then at the mention of risk she interjected. "I'm a walking ocean storm and a vicious fighter. I think I can take one down by myself if you can herd it right to me but I'm open to other ideas as well."

Alarik mentioned forming a wedge. That idea intrigued her and she nodded. "I like this plan. We could never hope to keep up with a healthy herd antelope, they are too fast and could outstrip us easily but if we use or stamina and remain patient as we drive the wedge together the young and the sick will fall behind and our target will present itself to us." She grinned viciously. "Lead on Alarik, I'm ready to hunt."

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!