Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
07-01-2017, 11:22 PM

She gave a small giggle as he acted as if he understood. Boys understood nothing of her really. She could totally take advantage of this man if she wanted. If she didn't find what she wanted who was to say that she ever would. At least she could torture a few mortals with her scent. She gave a sigh like he was disappointing her though. He wasn't yet, only if he proved to be a total stick in the mud would she be disappointed.

He went on to state how he didn't know of any and that was where she gave a tiny whimper, as if he was breaking her heart. Truly he wasn't she didn't really have too much of a heart to break. Only weak mortals had such a thing. "surely you must know someone impressive enough to help scratch my itch...." she drawled out the last word with a white, as if she was truly suffering from this. She wasn't, she was too strong too, but an act she could put on.

She rolled off the log to land on her rump, sitting up just as he started to move away. Oh the things she could do. To help further bending his mortal mind to her whims she gave a whine, this time louder. Of course she wasnt bedding the first male she came across, she wasn't that desperate.  She could have fun toying with him though. "I wouldn't go that way if I were you, I saw an angry goddess that way. She seems to have a spirit caged and I really want it." okay so that was a lie but not entirely. She just wanted to tempt him to go play hero in the canyon, so she could watch Amon and the boys tear him apart. It would be entertaining for her. She let her voice go low on the word really in a seductive way.

Walk, "Talk", Think