Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
07-02-2017, 07:14 AM

Pyralis chuckled at Skia's plan.  It sounded so odd to her the idea of spreading heat scent but she supposed it was a decent enough plan.  It wasn't like Pyralis had a better solution to offer.  She'd stumbled up on her suitor completely by accident and in a feverish haze.  "I'm sure fate will guide you where you need to go."  They were destined for greatness after all, that couldn't be denied.  Though part of her was becoming quite fond of the mortal realms.  She'd never admit it to Amon, but for all the hardships there were great joys to be found as well.  A sense of peril and adventure that she doubted existed in paradise.

Pyralis' fur bristled at Skia's comments about Amon and she turned her head sharply.  "What in all the hells are you talking about?  Amon fears naught and you best well remember it.  I doubt he will disapprove of you furthering the lines, you just need to find a decent suitor and I shall never outdo him.  A woman cannot outdo a man in contests of spreading lineage. We can bear fruit but once a year while they can go skittering about."  She growled suddenly.  "They don't have to worry about childbirth or nursing either." Like the ocean during a storm her mood suddenly calmed and she laughed.  "I have no intention of having another litter.  I have born children to carry on the line and my pact in that area is complete.  I have no desire to be a brood mare, I was born of fire and violent waves and battle is my calling, not motherhood."

Pyralis stood and shook the sand from her coat as Skia talked of her empire and she chuckled.  Well, a girl needed hobbies.  "Perhaps you do not know me as well as you think cousin.  I am not of the ruling kind.  I am a creature of chaos and untamable wants and desires and I will keep my freedom.  Besides, all you have are words for now.  Seize this kingdom and perhaps things will change."  In truth she just couldn't see herself in a pack.  What would she even choose as a rank?  Everything ultimately tied her to responsibility and she was having quite enough of that with her children.

"Do you intend to linger in the sand or do you wish to join me on the trip back to Auster?" 

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!