gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
07-02-2017, 10:52 AM
don't you see baby, this is perfection
Nevada couldn't help but laugh when the larger woman became confused by her use of Spanish. "I did not ask for your name, but thank you anyway," she said. "Preciosa means lovely. Think of it as a pet name, like the one you gave to me." She swished her tail in a teasing way, sitting down to enjoy her grapes. "And my name is Nevada," the girl said with a smile.

After this, she leaned down and pulled a few of the sweet, round fruits into her mouth. She was not surprised that the word munchkin was meant to be insulting, a name for a small creature like herself. But Nevada was not insulted in the slightest. "Ah, yes," she said. "We have such words for wolves of your stature as well, Pyralis, but I'm sure you wouldn't be interested in hearing them."

Upon being asked if she was a healer, the earthen woman gave an unladylike snort. "I am not. I've received some training in the art of healing, but it never held my interest much. I prefer the art of navigation and exploration." She leaned down to pop another grape into her mouth, licking her lips as she tilted her head at Pyralis.

"And what do you do? I'd guess that you're a fighter, no?"