size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
07-02-2017, 07:21 PM
Then they went on to say the pearly gates

Brandr watched as Corentine moved toward the shore to sit and he immediately winced. He knew the answer wasn't going to be something kind. Something like oh, my dad is so-and-so, a hunter in the pack and he immediately felt stupid for asking such a personal question. Sure enough, Corentine stated that she didn't know her father, had never known him. Brandr mentally cursed at that. He couldn't imagine growing up without knowing his dad. His father had been such an influence on his life even though he was taken away before Brandr turned a year old. "I'm sorry…" Brandr started to speak but his voice trailed off. He had no idea what he was supposed to say in this situation. Thankfully Corentine was easily distracted as she noticed a fish.

Brandr trotted over to her and gazed into the water to stare at a large fish that was swimming lazily to and fro. Brandr grinned. "Hmmm…. I wonder if I can catch it." Carefully, Brandr reached out a paw and slowly, painfully slowly submerged it into the water until both his front legs were in. The fish swam off a ways but slowly started to come back towards him. Brandr grinned at Corentine and whispered, "I'm not the best fisherman but lets see if we can get a midnight snack."

had such elegant graffiti