gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
07-02-2017, 09:05 PM

Hearing that someone else had some kind of fiery fur and that they called themselves a fire spirit made him wonder if he was missing out on something. Was there something that his father wasn't telling him? Or maybe his dad didn't know either. When she mentioned that his pelt was unusual and that was the reason behind her wondering such things about him his brows pulled together with thought. "I... didn't know my fur was that unusual." His words were honest, but now that he thought back on the other wolves he had met recently not a single one of them were colored like he was with the exception of that big, red wolf he had met on the battlefield. "My dad and sisters are all pretty colorful too... One of my sisters is purple and green mostly, but my other sister and my dad are yellow and orange colors." Maybe all of that was unnecessary information, but he oddly felt like he needed to justify his confusion. "My dad said something one time about us being connected to elements, but I thought he was just telling us a story."

Speech Thought Others