size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
07-03-2017, 05:27 AM

Luck would seem to be on his side, because he found exactly who he was looking for! Or rather...she found him. He glanced up when he heard his name, and coming around the corner was the very wolf he was looking for! "Hello, Faine!" He greeted her, tail wagging a bit. He said nothing else, for it seemed she had something more to say. He stopped where he was, listening to her inquiry. She seemed pretty determined, after all, she had to be if she had sought him out about a better rank, right? It was something he could respect, and quite honestly, she was the first and only[/i] one in the pack so far to actually be interested in wanting to move up! Which was quite impressive considering she was a newer member. "Ah yes, of course! Well, since you seem to have an interest in herbs and...toxins, there's a few things you can choose from, and excel in if you want."[/b] He sat down, tail curling around his paws. "Right now, the healers would be classed differently based on experience. Mage being the most basic, an amateur or novice, if you will. And Crimson Mage is like a master level. Your experience determines what you'll be in between." He offered a small smile, "If you're interested in something other than a healers rank, than I'm sure we can find something. I'm always open to ideas or suggestions for ranks so that everyone can fit in somewhere." He flicked his ear, truly curious as to what she wanted to do.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.