Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-03-2017, 05:36 PM

It seemed the brute would sit down and she would calmly follow his lead, sitting down as well and nodding as she listened intently to the Alpha. He explained that there were so far two different ranks for healers, the simple Mage, and Crimson Mage, each one depending on the skill level of the wolf. Faine knew a lot but she was unsure if she would consider herself of the master level like a Crimson Mage, she was aware there was still a lot to learn. Her tail flicked as she thought, “I think Mage will be fine for me Dragon, I know there’s still a lot to learn but eventually I hope to prove myself a Crimson Mage. Maybe I can start off by holding a healer training soon?” she said and smiled, “Are there any younger wolves who are training to become healers?” she asked. Dragon offered something about suggestions and she nodded, “Do you have a rank for Scouts? Maybe wolves who are good at looking for resources and storing them and such?” she mentioned and shrugged, maybe he already did but at least it was a start.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: hQBYkJZ.png]
ᴏʜ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ.