Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-04-2017, 10:45 AM

Ganta had been out on another patrol when a voice at the border caught his attention. It was just up ahead and, as the male pressed on, he could make out the form of another male. He was pretty close to the border, though not necessarily over it, so Ganta didn’t get hostile. So long as their boundaries were being respected there was no need to fight willy nilly. Instead his ghostly gaze fell on the blue hues of the other brute and Ganta offered a small smile, speaking up as he closed the last of the distance between them.

“You stand at the borders of Dragoste, sir. I’m the Primul, the alpha… I’m Ganta Lore. What brings you to our borders today?” He asked softly, canting his head to the side. It felt like lately he’d been doing a lot more running around… but he supposed that was what being an alpha was about. There were a lot of things resting on his shoulders now and the young man was determined not to fail. Though his eyes shown with kindness, there was that determination within them as well.

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...