Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
07-04-2017, 10:26 PM
Regulus Anatolii Adravendi

Spring had sprung. Things were growing, even under the stubborn snow that wasn’t quite ready to release its hold on the land. He was finding that this Spring felt more special. He had a mate. It kept hitting him, repeatedly, each time better than the first. He had a mate. And Spring was her season.

Nevertheless, despite wanting to stay glued to her side day and night, he was an alpha with duties. Patrolling the borders, for one. He was finishing his circuit of the Plains when the howl came from ahead. His pace picked up to a smooth trot. The minor hitch in his front leg would always be there, but by now, it was just something he was so used to he forgot about it.

Fathomless sapphires glinted with interest as he saw the male waiting at the borders. This one was vaguely familiar. Where had he… ah! “Good day. I am Regulus Adravendi, Archangel of Celestial. What brings you back this way? Last time I saw you, you attended the claiming of these lands when my mother raised Celestial’s standard.” His tone was easy-going as he looked the fellow over.

He’d never caught the boy’s name, but he’d carried the scent of Imperium. What had he done when Imperium had fallen? What had he gone through?

[Image: T8yHvja.png]