build
Heavy
player
Hailey
07-05-2017, 12:49 AM
ooc: Navigating, Obsideon Beach
Alyx Grimoire

"I don't need no help, I can sabotage me by myself"

The black beach was something of a treasure that was for sure. Alyx was enjoying himself, feeling the cool sand across his paw pads. He whistled mildly as he danced along it, scatter tiny black grains of sand here and there. It made him laugh really such a strange place and yet he had been enjoying himself. That was what he did for a majority of his time, Alyx knew no fear. He was a god among gods and he leasured about, he had no problem hunting despite being a loner. With that though a rather pretty male had come across his path. Alyx stopped, smiling. He was pretty that was for sure.

Scooting closer he wiggled towards Ashmedai. Getting into his personal space as his tail wagged back and forth. "Hello there handsome." he cooed as he took a step back then. "Exploring the beach now are we? Care for some company?" Alyx raised a brow for a moment. Some wolves didn't like to play his game. After all, it was hard to accept things from a god wasn't it?

This character is rated M for his perverse nature, he is into trying to sleep with anything that moves. As such sexually based attacks will be plotted otherwise he'll try to sweet talk you. If you're in for a fling let me know