size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
07-05-2017, 02:44 PM

He listened, and realized as she spoke that he had completely forgotten to mention the "in-between" mage ranks. The ones he had wanted to try and implement based on healing skill while in the mage rank. He guessed he'd been so preoccupied thinking about other things that he hadn't realized it.
"That's good, I'm glad you're willing to try for the Crimson rank! But I think I forgot to mention something concerning the Mage ranks...you see, I've been wanting to try something, and perhaps it would help distinguish those who have less experience, or more experience. See, Mage rank is the most basic, meaning perhaps there's little to no experience in healing, but you're learning. The next level would be Blue Mage, which is novice, then red mage, which is intermediate, then Black mage which would be advanced, and finally the white mage which is Expert. And Crimson is for those who are ambitious enough and no longer need to be in the former Mage ranks, a Master at their craft if you will, if that makes sense?"
He hoped he had explained it well enough to understand, though if not then he'd be more than happy to explain further.

"As for those looking to learn healing, my brother Arke and my sister Okami as far as I'm aware. So if you'd like mentor one or both, then I'm sure they'd be more than happy to learn from you." He smiled, maybe now they'd have someone to teach them. Ankaios seemed to be pretty busy, so he hadn't sought him out really to see how things were going. When she asked about a scouting rank, it struck him then that they didn't have one. It was an interesting concept, to have a rank to do such things. It meant he wouldn't have to keep burning himself out looking for everything, instead, there could be specific others to do that. He bore a thoughtful look, "Y'know, that's not a bad idea...I think we could benefit from having ranks like that. I've honestly been thinking about trying out some sort of...trading thing. We have a lot of interesting trinkets and materials in the castle, and I'm sure there's some sort of market for pelts and the like...rarer medicines...hmm..." He glanced at her, staring at her for a good minute. "Would you like to help me think of some ideas about that? It was your idea after all!" Of course, she didn't have to if she didn't want to. But he liked to try and get involvement from the pack, and so far, she had some good ideas.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.