Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-05-2017, 04:41 PM
Dragon began to explain that he was hoping to try and implement in between ranks. Saying that based on skill is what rank of mage that you would be assigned, and she nodded. “I like that idea actually,” she said, “I think it would probably make some wolves work harder if they knew about these different ranks based on skill as well,” she noted, “Do you think you would apply that to the other ranks as well? Like for the hunters and warriors?” she asked curiously.

He then noted that his brother and sister were wanting to learn about healing, so she safely guessed that they were younger than him. Ah, so that meant Kharnage had younger siblings as well. “Yes, of course!” she said and smiled, “I can probably mentor both of them, I bet they’d be some great help if I ever need help harvesting herbs or keeping my stock organized or something,” she explained to him. Being a healer was nice and all but doing it alone was sometimes stressful, especially with the fact that the herbs around here were pretty much dried out. Two have two younger individuals willing to help out would be amazing for the ruby sylph.

“Trading seems like a good idea if you’re willing to give the trinkets and pelts away,” she said, “I mean, not too sure about the medicine part considering we’re in need of them. But afterwards, when we figure things out I think that’d actually be a good idea, we could get some great things back too,” she nodded as she thought about it. “What about two ranks for the whole scout thing? Maybe one rank actually travels about, doing the harder part and getting the resources that are needed, and one rank does more of the communicative part. They do the bartering, selling and trading part?” she asked, “That way one rank isn’t too tired or stressed out doing both jobs at once because it does seem like quite a lot of work.” she noted.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: hQBYkJZ.png]
ᴏʜ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ.