Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-05-2017, 06:37 PM

His ear flicked at his brothers response. He guessed not? Wasn't he the adventurous one? He wasn't sure what called him out, but his paws itched to wander. But then again, he wasn't entirely sure. He didn't feel like there was something for him in Abaven. Not when Bass was hardly around or maybe the fact that he felt Bass' own kids would probably get priority. "Hm..." He supposed he couldn't imagine staying in one place. Or at least...not like this. Not with Bass. He was old, and...not focused, as far as Cloud could tell. The old man had even stopped coming around because...well, he wasn't sure. Looking for his sisters? Maybe he got tired of being around him and his siblings? He didn't know. But Cloud never really saw him as anything but another wolf. Couldn't see him as someone respectable.

Then his brother asked him why. Cloud's bi-colored gaze looked up at his brother for a moment, before returning to the sky. The sun was up now, the sky now it's familiar color. He shifted in place, unsure as to how Ty would respond. "Well...I don't think I belong here...I don't feel like it, anyway...not the way it is, at least." While he didn't know a whole lot of how the pack was considering it was just too quiet and lax and boring, he just didn't think he fit in at all. "I dunno, Ty. Bass is a boring old man and so is everyone else. Maybe mom likes it, but I don't. I don't feel...wanted here. Maybe if things were different..."

"Speak"

art by Risketch