An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
07-05-2017, 07:51 PM
The woman retorted quickly. Ah, there was the reaction. Okay, so she WAS real. This wasn't a dream. Good.

Somehow the woman didn't understand his theoretical situation. He wasn't saying he was going to pretend to be in her pack, he was asking her to pretend he was a pack member for the made-up situation.  Ashmedai rolled his eyes. She was explaining things anyway, so he guessed it didn't really matter if she understood him or not.

She gave him kind of a run down of how to heal the wounds he proposed, then she told him he could sit up. He obeyed, and looked over at his foot, wiggling his toes. He gave Faine a goofy smile, "Thanks!"

Another approached- the alpha, judging by the scent. "We have an Ashmedai here. You must be the brave-" he eyed Faine, "- alpha I've heard so much about. Your Faine here was helping me out after I bothered her with several questions. If she can handle me, then she can handle about anything!" Ashmedai laughed wholeheartedly, then stood slowly, testing his injured paw. When he looked back up to the alpha, his face was more serious.

"So you're the alpha here, yes? What can I call you? The pack's in a unique spot so it caught my interest. This is my first time in Auster, and I was surprised to see a pack here." Ashmedai looked around for a moment, recalling the places he had traveled to get here. "There must be little competition for resources, or maybe Auster doesn't have a lot to offer in the first place? Tell me, how did you come to put a pack here?"
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.