Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
07-05-2017, 08:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2017, 08:34 PM by Pyralis.)

"Oh ew!  I've eaten fireflies before when I was little.  I thought they tasted like snot."  She let out a laugh at the memories that ticked the edge of her mind.  Days before she was a yearling.  Warm summer nights and fragile lights floating briefly in front of her face before they were consumed by an ever darkening night.

Ash explained the pack he grew up in and that he was the alpha's son but that it was no longer.  She nodded absently.  Burning hot and bright.  Sounded like her kind of pack though time was beginning to temper a bit of her wilder nature.  She had learned patience and strategy but even then it was her preference to just move as the wind guided her.

The boy… well, he wasn't a boy was he.  He looked to be her age but his mannerisms made him seem far more youthful than he actually was.  He still liked to play not just in water but in snow and also… in blood?  Her brows raised and she grinned.  Now they were getting somewhere.  "Bloody battles are the best!  I can't wait to sink my fangs into flesh once my brats are weaned.  I promised my brother I'd be a good girl and stay out of trouble til they're old enough to fend for themselves but well… momma needed a little vacation."

She nodded at his plan.  "I can understand that.  I hope you find what you-"  She paused as he stated that he saw a fish.  Pyralis squinted down into the water.  They'd been talking and standing still so long it seemed the fish were slowly coming back… at least she thought it was a fish.  She lowered her voice as she watched the dark shape shift in the water, it's form outlined by the glowing blue bubbles that shifted in it's wake.  "Yes, I think it is.  Think you can catch it?"

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!