Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
07-05-2017, 09:58 PM
The man posed an excellent question, one she had yet to consider. A roaming pack. Interesting. Pallid tail would thump gently against the ground a few times, eyes traipsing heavenwards as she thought. Her own pack had been a very deep rooted one, since they had laid claim to the land not too long after the disaster that had struck the old kingdom. So far, she had never even encountered such a thing to leave her pondering it.

"I think I would. Once I got older it would be difficult, but as of now, I think it might be an interesting endeavour." She replied, nodding sagely. It would be interesting, to roam about with the safety of numbers. Perhaps she would struggle less in her day to day. The thought process was interrupted as he questioned further as to her kingdom.

"No, much farther away than that. Our climate was similar to the north, here, so perhaps I should have explained differently. My homeland is far to the east of this continent. I apologise for the miscommunication." The phantom stumbled momentarily over her wording. Perhaps she was already feeling the effects of age, and saying weird things. Like her mad aunt. Gods above, she would not become like that woman. May she die before such a tragedy occurred. When he mentioned that he had never heard of Isardis, she nodded again. She herself had never laid eyes upon the man, she had been too young. Her mother had been the one to mention him, and somehow she became enthralled for an evening. She made her mother tell her all about the northern tyrant.

"I've never met this Katja, but now I hope I do. She sounds like a fine woman, if she can lead such a group." Was about all she had to say about that. The name was interesting, and she vaguely remembered having a cousin who's name was similar. Almost certainly a different wolf.

avatar courtesy of trash-klng on dA