Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
07-05-2017, 10:27 PM
Ashmedai seemed enthused that she would want to meet Katja, and it became apparent why. A cousin? Everyone seemed to have family in these lands, and yet Lirika had no clue if her brother still remained. There was no trace of him. He mentioned that it seemed strange that the pack was gone now, and the woman shrugged her dainty shoulders once again.

"Time passes, some things simply do not stand to its tests. Even the strongest will eventually fall." She murmured, watching a lone crow cross the horizon. There had been plenty of groups all over this continent, and they had come and gone just as quickly. "I believe it is our job to pick ourselves up and continue, rather than let time claim us as well." Soft vocals would add, a gentle sigh passing over her lips. That was the truth of it all, that adaptability had to become a second skin. Things moved fast on this continent, faster than many places, for some odd reason. When he asked about the kingdom, a tiny smile would toy with her features.

"Oh, it's still there. The kingdom is nothing especially gargantuan, but it is strong. I was born here, in a pack called Ludicael, and when my mother died and my father left, I decided to explore my heritage. I found distant relatives who still practised the old ways, and spent some time with them. Hence why I wear these." She lifted a paw, a vague gesture to the brilliant cobalt feathers woven into the fur of her chest. No doubt he had noticed them by now, it seemed only right to offer an explanation for them.

avatar courtesy of trash-klng on dA