size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
07-06-2017, 12:51 AM

She knew what the meeting was about. And of course, someone had to speak out. Not just someone, but Gryphon. And of course, he was berating and disrespecting Dragon. A low growl erupted in her throat. So he was still going to be a jerk about things? Regardless of whether it was a family matter or not (which it wasn't), it was a pack matter, and had he been at the previous meeting, he would have known about it. But no, it seemed he simply showed up to stir trouble. She wouldn't get in the middle of it, however. She let Kharnage and the others handle it, and all she'd do for now is confirm that she would go. "Celestial is closer in the west, and there are some wolves we know. Creed lives there, though seeing as how this is simply a raid for supplies and not a siege doesn't matter. I'm going." She said simply. It was about time the pack did something. They didn't want to do anything when she was running it, but it seemed Dragon wouldn't be the pushover that she had been at one point. She listened to one of the newer members (Fern), nodding in agreement. "That's not a bad idea. Perhaps the healers or those unfit to fight who wish to follow can stay in the next territory over to treat those who get wounded, and can help carry back supplies. I'm for it." There. That was all she had to say.

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!