size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
07-06-2017, 10:33 AM
Tyranis

Tyranis felt a grin grow over his features “if things were different” he had said, and Tyranis knew all too well that one day, hopefully soon they would be. “Well, when I’m Primo everything is gonna be different” He said proudly. In truth he hadn’t thought of how exactly he would change Abaven, especially when it was already so well established. He would make sure no one ever got lost again, that was for sure, he would make sure everyone pulled their weight, which was yet another thing Bass had been remiss in, and he would make sure no one talked behind is back. How he hoped to accomplish any of this however was beyond him, but then, he was still young, he had time to figure it out. “You can be my second in command if you want.” He said cheerfully, knowing that such a rank didn’t exist in Abaven as of yet, but he was more than willing to make one specifically for his brother. “You can help me figure out what needs to be changed!” He said excitedly, the gears in his head clicking together.

Speech

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic