size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
07-06-2017, 06:23 PM

Brows quirked at the odd response given by the other male. "Ashmedai huh?" He almost couldn't stifle the laugh that wanted to come out at the male's words, "That's right, I am the brave alpha you've apparently heard so much about!" He grinned, green gaze finding Faine for a moment as he lightheartedly laughed. "And Faine here can handle a lot, she's certainly a huge help around here, if I might add." He winked at her before he returned his attention back to Ash. He studied the larger male for a moment, feeling like he had met the other male somewhere before. Before he could ask, however, Ashmedai shot him some questions.

"Name's Dragon, and it's a simple story really. Just like you, Auster caught my interest. Originally the pack was up North, but after some time I decided to search for new places, new lands, a new opportunity. Somewhere...less crowded. We're more secluded here, and we don't have to really compete with any other packs." Of course, Talis was a pack made for...secrecy, of sorts. They were alone here, yes, but they were further from others to also try and discourage anyone wanting to really go after them. Not that it wouldn't ever happen, but with so many other packs bunched up like sheep in a pen, they were easier targets. Oh he couldn't wait for the raid! Eyes narrowed then, the whole time he'd been looking at Ash and trying to remember where he'd seen him, and then it struck. "Hey, you're Valentine's son, aren't you?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.