gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
07-16-2017, 01:32 PM

Pyre shrugged uncertainly when Pyralis questioned him on the whereabouts of his family. He wasn't the kind of kid to take these things too seriously, but when she seemed to grow more serious he felt like he should follow after her expression. "They disappeared. When my dad couldn't find them he left this land and met my mom and had me and my sisters, but then my mom died and he brought us back here. So it's just us. Apparently there was a lot of us at one point but..." He shrugged again, glancing away from her for a moment. He had never really considered his lack of family until now. Suddenly it seemed incredibly important. All the grad stories in the world about his family didn't really matter if there were no wolves to back it up, right?

"How do you know your family is from a great god?" he asked, looking at her a bit doubtfully. He had no reason to not believe her, but it was a question that was nagging at him. And if he was really part of these elemental spirits then why in the world was his father so... unimpressive? The pride this woman seemed to have in herself and her family was something Pyre felt himself gravitating towards like a one magnet drawn to another.

Speech Thought Others