ardent

Care for a swim?(Eren)

Awaken

gems
size
build
player
06-29-2013, 10:36 PM

Valhalla? That was the plain pack right? Eren was too late to decide if she wanted to change packs, she was happy with Glaciem anyway. After meeting Eren, the Gargoyle, she was satisfied, only hoping the leadership would not change any time soon. She wagged her tail in the springs a bit happily at the thought, but they weren't enemies right? She had no clue what Valhallans relationship was with Glaciem. "So uhhh, I'm pretty new to Glaciem......and there was a Valhallan wolf who healed me when I was attacked in Glaciem. Is there an alliance of some sort or what other relationship do they have?" She asked curiously the heat soaking into her fur as she enjoyed the feeling keeping her head above the water. It felt like she was in the jungle again, she would often soak in hot water if she became wounded. The short haired girl didn't scar easily, so even if she had gotten hurt lucky enough there wouldn't be any scars.
"Though I don't see it mattering, a friend is a friend after all." She was trying, and Luke didn't seem too bad so it didn't bother her. The girls paws dug into the bottom of the pool comfortably as she felt the soreness melting away. This was nice, very nice indeed. But it only reminded her more and more of the horrible home that she had left behind, but somehow missed in some odd way.