Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-07-2017, 12:52 AM

Tensions were running high, and after all was said and done he sat there and watched chaos unfold. His eldest siblings were fighting among each other, the younger boy frowning at it all. He knew two of them didn't like him and the others very much, but he stopped caring about that. He hadn't done anything to wrong them except living, he supposed. So when Dragon made his decisions and asked them again, Arke waited patiently for his turn to speak. Golden eyes watched as his mom spoke, saying she was going, as well as a few others. He peered at Okami, his larger sister apprehensive at the arguing that was going on, though she was standing strong. She had doubted her ability to do much, but last he spoke with her a few days ago, she had said she wanted to try and prove herself. And the way he saw it, if she could do it, he could do it too! "I'm in!" He stated simply, hoping his brother heard him through all the hubbub.

"Speak"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!