Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-07-2017, 09:50 AM
Forsaken had come just as Rikeros was explaining about Ganta’s pack and his alpha female. The brown brute smirked, golden eyes shining with malice. “She’s weak alright. I’ve already maimed the bitch.” Forsaken sounded amused, his tail curling around his feet as he looked over towards Enigma and Paradox. “Long time no see you two…” He smirked, golden gaze shining with madness. He didn’t doubt that Enigma would be sore with him for leaving yet again… but Forsaken was sure he could make things smoothed over with his twin of sorts. After all… he had some interesting news to tell his brother alone.

“I’m not one for… following the younger crowd so to speak… but I think we might be able to work something out, hmm?” Forsaken held an amused look in his eyes. “That litter has been nothing but disappointing… to call them our kin is pathetic. Shiro and Ganta particularly…” The brute shifted a bit, glancing towards his littermates. “I say we give Rikeros a chance. Who knows? He seems to have the will and drive to bring Hellstrom about again… and with the slaves I’ve been collecting… perhaps that dream could become a reality sooner rather than later.” The brute smirked before looking to his little brother.

“I’m with you. I can help you secure your reign… but in return… you’ve got to do something for the three of us.” Of course he wouldn’t forget his littermates, and he glanced towards Paradox and Enigma for their approval. Surely they must have an idea of what he was up to by now?