Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-07-2017, 02:55 PM
Curiosity? Ganta arched a brow, but the smile that he kept on his face showed signs of being impressed. “To be honest I’m not sure. I think some, upon hearing what a pack is like, might decide it fits them… but that doesn’t mean that every pack is for everyone.” The brute lowered his back half to the ground, curling his tail around his toes. “But if you are curious about Dragoste… I’m more than happy to share our basic info with you.” Ganta closed his eyes, though it was clear by his posture that he was still very much so alert.

“First and foremost… the meaning of Dragoste… Love. We are a pack the celebrates differences, rather than breaks everyone down into the same sort of level. Everyone is different, and thus they should be able to specialize where their skills and hearts lie, no?” Ganta opened his eyes again. “My vision of Dragoste is a utopia… a place where we can have fun, have festivals and the like… but do not mistake us for weaklings or cowards.” Ganta’s face took on a more serious expression. “We know peace can come at a cost… and we’ll stand against those who hurt others, carving wickedness away from our friends, our families, and those in need.” Ganta let out a soft laugh. “Guess you call us a bit of neutral good pack. We won’t start trouble, but we sure as Hell will finish it.”

“I could go further into the festivals planned for each season if that interests you as well. I’m afraid I’m not the greatest at this, being a new alpha… but I can say this. Like any pack we offer unity, and a home… but it is the specifics that you must decide for yourself. Where you feel you’ll fit best.”

I'm here without you...