Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
07-07-2017, 07:11 PM

Pyralis stirred the water lightly with her paw, enjoying the cool sensation of the water and debating if she wanted to go in for a swim. Her golden eyes scanned the water. It seemed mystical and she wondered what might become of one who went swimming in water such as this and if she would emerge transformed. She stirred the water, watching the ripples spread out in their lazy formations when the sound of movement caught her attention and she turned to see a yearling padding over to the pool. Pyralis grinned in her usual manner. Black lips parting elegantly over ivory fangs.

"This is my first time to this magical place. What about you?" Her nostrils flared. "You smell of pack. I do believe I've run into a few of your fellows on my travels through the land of Auster."

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!