Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
07-07-2017, 08:08 PM

Pyralis shrugged. "I have no idea what that thing was. It sure felt funny in my mouth though and as for the tail…. it had some sort of barb I think." She wrinkled her nose and the laughed and shrugged. "Just my lucky lately on these adventures. Don't worry about it. I've had much worse." She winked at the man and then moved to get out of the water. Shaking out her coat she sat down and worked at cleaning the salt water from around the wound.

She nodded at his question about her family. "Yes, we have a head of the family so to speak. He's been the one calling most of the general shots but we're still allowed to roam and wander where we will."

She chuckled darkly as they talked about 'conditioning'. "Well, I suppose it depends on what you want the servant for but you should pick someone squishy, you know? Soft, kind, and definitely low in self-esteem. Those are the wolves you can manipulate into just about anything. You start with the right canvas and it all becomes a lot easier."

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!