gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-30-2013, 12:12 AM

Song

Song let Aurora take the lead before she herself picked up her paws to look for a dinner. She let her muzzle rise a bit so she would be able to gain easier access to the scents that filled the air. She didn't know what the best choice of meal would be, there were two of them so something bigger than she would normally try for. It was up to her companion though, she wasn't picky.
She was caught a bit off guard by Aurora's words, the thoughts of Cherokee suddenly springing into her mind. A soft smile graced her lips as his memory trotted through her mind. He was the most wonderful being to ever find his way into her life. She was so glad to be getting married to him. Her smile turned sheepish as she replied, You'd certainly be correct. I'm currently committed to the wolf, Cherokee. We're planning on having a wedding soon. She wagged her tail, the day was almost upon them and she was so excited. It's going to be so wonderful, he's more than I could have ever dreamed of.
She sighed happily as she pulled her thoughts from Cherokee and back to the words that the ivory she wolf had uttered. She was actually single, Why have you not taken a mate? If you do not mind me prying.

Tagged: Aurora | <3: Wolfie