Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
07-08-2017, 10:36 AM
Regulus Anatolii Adravendi

The Archangel smiled easily at the younger male’s response, nodding and letting his hips lower, haunches settling against the ground as his tail swept about to tuck neatly around them and his front paws. He supposed the interest in the surrounding packs could mean the male was seeking a home to live in, and Ashmedai confirmed some of that assumption in the next breath.

"Always a good idea, certainly. Better to find a pack you fit well with, rather than one you’ll chafe in.” He grinned at the male’s introduction. There had been some familiarity in the coloring and some of the fellow’s build. There were differences from Chaos, of course. The scent differed. “I met Valentine once. He struck me as a strong male, and we’ve all heard of the reputation he and Imperium carried.”

He nodded at Ashmedai’s guess, then huffed out a breath as he thought over the last several years, sighing as he considered. “Hoooo… where to start. Plenty of meetings. All in all, we’ve been relatively peaceful, though there’s been a slight rise in trespassers in the last few seasons. This stone border is our attempt as adding a visual border to the scent border…. We'll be working to build it high enough wolves will have difficulty just hopping over and pretending they didn't know what they were doing..."

He fell silent a moment, pondering, thinking back. “My mother stepped down in the late stages of her last litter—she was getting sick a lot. That’s when I stepped up. Later I promoted my sister to be my secondary…” A frown puckered her brow as he continued. “Then I and my cousin and father left with my mother, because she wasn’t getting better, only worse, to find the Nomads, healers that are the best of the best.”

He blew out a sigh. “Mother had cancer. By the time we found them, the Nomads could do nothing to save her; she was too far gone. So we came back home to bury her. Not a few hours after I got home and my sister gave the pack back to me, a wolf by the name of Liar Walker challenged for Celestial.” He cocked his head to indicate the obvious outcome, and the land behind him that he still ruled.

“Obviously, the fellow was unsuccessful in his bid... My father died a few seasons back, as well as another of our members… We’ve had wolves missing, including a pup, and most recently, a male in the north who calls himself Satan attacked and raped one of our members, and another wolf, a female I suspect is in league with the other, attacked one of our yearlings, and murdered his father when he intervened.

“ I tracked them as far as the Fjord above the land bridge between the two continents and turned back. I’d have kept following, but I need to be here to care for the pack. Their lives are forfeit, however.” There was a deep chill in those fathomless sapphire eyes as he recounted the more recent events, and his simple finishing statement was unwavering. The two wolves had made a deep mistake in attacking wolves of Celestial.

The chill thawed as he looked at Ashmedai, attentive once more as he asked, “What would you like to know about Celestial? A few things have changed since the claiming, including rank additions and changes… I’d be happy to describe them to you, if you like.”

[Image: T8yHvja.png]