An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
07-08-2017, 11:37 AM
Ashmedai listened intently as Regulus spoke of his pack and gave a brief history. Ashmedai could sympathize. He had lost his parents in one way or another as well. Ash was glad, however, that Regulus knew the Imperium name and reputation, whether it was for better or for worse.

So they had been having trouble with intruders, right? Sounded like they had similar problems as what Sparrow had said Abaven was dealing with. "Yeah, I've heard of some similar stories, though I don't know if it was by the same person."

Regulus asked what else Ashmedai would like to know about his pack. Ashmedai pondered this for a bit.

"Well," he started slowly, "This may be none of my business, or this may be secret intel, but how do you plan on dealing with these guys? Do your members know their scent or looks? The man just calls himself Satan? Not that it's my pack, but I do have friends and if someone is being so reckless, I'd like them out of the way too. You think they are hiding out in Auster?"

It was a lot of questions, but a good leader needed to know how to act in these trying times. It would speak of either weakness or strength to the whole pack as well as the surrounding packs. If there was a threat this severe, Ashmedai wondered how Imperium would handle it. An all out war front on them, no doubt. A death match at the battlefield, maybe, for something more personal.

How long had this been going on? Ash wanted to urge them to go kill the perpetrators right away.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.