Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-08-2017, 04:03 PM

Ears flicked again as he explained he was from somewhere else. Ah so he was a traveler like her family was. What made him come to this god forsaken place? The fact that he was a loner with no interest in packs delighted her. So he was a rebel too! Most of the packs she'd seen so far seemed so squishy and pathetic. She couldn't blame him for not wanting to join one. All those stupid rules. Do this, participate, pull your own weight, don't kill others, blah blah blah, so fucking boring. What was life if you couldn't do what ever the hell you wanted to?

"Thank the Fallen God you're not one of those fucking drones." A soft huff left her as she thought about it. "Packs are so boring. Too many rules for my taste." Now if Amon managed to get a pack going ... now that was something she could get behind. Not in a force in either continent would be able to stop them. "My family originates from another continent entirely. We left to spread the Abraxas name. We couldn't all stay at home after all." She explained. "As to why I'm here though, I'm escaping the god awful heat of the southern continent. It's too fucking hot. And then there's always the promise of new souls to torment."

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: wVgAb8H.png]